We strongly encourage riders/racers of all different skill levels to apply for sponsorship with our team. We look at many factors when determining if an athlete will be a good fit for our team and brand. These factors include things such as a positive attitude (on and off the track), hard work ethic, dedication, race results, and more. Sponsorship is a privilege and must be earned. All MONTRA athletes must display a professional attitude at all times. Good Luck!
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Please choose only one of the following ways to submit your sponsorship resume to MONTRA. Only submit your application once.
Email your resume to: Jason@MontraMX.com
2) POST OFFICE
Mail your race resume with the same information as requested above to the following address:
ATTN: MONTRA MX SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
3820 Oceanic Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Required Resume Information:
• All of your contact information. (Full name, age, correct address, phone number, Instagram Handle)
• List your Sport, Classes, Skill Level, and Race/Event schedule for the upcoming season
• Race results from the past year only, and/or any Media Exposure you have received (Locally or Nationally)
• 2 or more photos
• Please include a mini-bio that describes yourself, why you love your sport, why you would be a good fit for our company, and anything else you think is important for us to know.
• Optional – You may also include one short video
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Be patient and never assume we have overlooked your application.
We are looking forward to the upcoming race season and hope to see you around!